Skribble

Horrah for the SCRIBBLE, the dooodle, the chook scratch and whatever else you want to call it. The Challenge is for all members to try and post a skribbel weekly...If you'd like to become a member please email me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Doodle on the phone

I was chatting on the telephone to Mark Hutchinson about Curriculum Design and simple game design and interactivity and storytelling in game design. The picture looks a little bit like Mark, and don;t jump to conclusions, the centipede... I was think about string of pearls stortelling and then turned that into a centipede, not that I associate Mark with a centipede.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM , Blogger Bloddy said...

    But Graeme - the arrows point from Mark to the centipede? how can we not make that connection.

    And if I was mark - I'd be insulted - that looks like a Affroed muppet.. hehe

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger Jyp said...

    you mean its not *supposed* to be a muppet?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home