Skribble

Horrah for the SCRIBBLE, the dooodle, the chook scratch and whatever else you want to call it. The Challenge is for all members to try and post a skribbel weekly...If you'd like to become a member please email me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

For I am the human photocopier

Ok I don't *do* anime really really....Not only cos I haven't made up my mind wether it appeals to me ...but also cos I'm a Spaz at it. However, I'm good at copying things in front of me (its how I draw when I don't want to have to think) This was a picture Lauren drew (cos shes clever) that was on the desk in front of me. Then I drew it with my own spin refrencing hers...mines the top one hers is the bottom one...

2 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM , Blogger Bloddy said...

    Kinda Looks Like Clancie herself - though i'd go nuts it she got that many piercings.. So would her mum!

    Seriously - what is with the urge to drive metal through your face?
    Popularity -

    well sure - it worked for Kurt Cobain..

    I'd like a High velocity steel jacketed peircing to the back of my skull

     
  • At 5:42 PM , Blogger Jyp said...

    aahhhh welcome tim! introduced with a tasteful comment as always *grin*...

    and *I* don't need the popularity...I get it from my wit and charm..thankyou very much

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home