Skribble

Horrah for the SCRIBBLE, the dooodle, the chook scratch and whatever else you want to call it. The Challenge is for all members to try and post a skribbel weekly...If you'd like to become a member please email me.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hi from Damon


Thanks for the welcome Clancie and for the extremely complimentary drawing of me. As my first contribution I thought I had better set the record straight with my sketch of me as a Simpsons character from the first couple of weeks of the FTI Animation course.

The blog is a great idea and a top way to keep us all doodling.

Damon

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Jyp said...

    Hehehehe the likeness is striking!!

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Bloddy said...

    yes - everyone should put up their Simpsons portrait.

    I'd love to see Courtneys up on this too

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home